Friday, February 20, 2015

Hey...
I have to figure out how to get things back to normal.  I don't think I can though.  I think that's up to him.  I'm pretty sure I'm angry inside.

The situation with his daughter who stole from him.  EVERY PENNY he had.  She stole every red cent out of his bank account leaving him with nothing.  And then I ended up having to pay for everything.  Well...

She now lives in the house for free
He watches her kids for free ALL DAY
Drives a BMW 5 series
Works on Wall Street
Gets food Stamps
Buys tons of designer clothes
Shops at Whole Foods

This shit gets on my FUCKING NERVES.  So now when he says he needs something, bread, milk whatever I'm like "You have to ask Her for it"

My thing is she and her kids haven't suffered behind what she did but me and mine have.  So I'm done,  Let her do it.  I'm finished.  Normal things I want to do fine.  But as far as carrying the whole load on my back.  Nope I'm done.  Ask that bitch...

I really really despise her.

2 comments:

  1. Wow. Just wow. My sister has taken advantage of my parents, but not like that. That's some unconditional love right there, because that shit would get anyone else killed, literally. And food stamps and Wall Street?? That shit really pisses me off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laki im sick of it. Shes despicable and his daughter or not he looks weak in my eyes for this shit!

      Delete