Hey! Just giving a little, I'm still breathing post.
Survived Sandy. With electricity. Me and Crab. Mini and I stayed at his house, because I always want to be with him when it storms. But this time I let it be known. I stocked the house and we bunkered down until...
His ex wife'spower went out. And his daughter's. So we ended up with
3. Flip (youngest daughter)
4. Cheeks (grandson - Flip's 10 month hold)
5. The other one (oldest daughter - cant remember what I named her)
6. Tude (granddaughter - The other one's 8yo)
7. LilMan (grandson - The other one's 4yo)
8.Teeny (grandson - The other one's 5wk old)
9. Dude (the other one's boyfriend/Teny's father)
10. Extra (the boyfriend's 7yo)
So my halfway romantic stormed in thing went down the drain.
My job was closed for a week so THAT was great!
In other news...milestone
I think I knows he loves me back just as much.
Also... The Body Shop's Tea Tree line cleared my face up. It had broken out something TERRIBLE. Bad enough I didn't want to go out. So if you have problem skin I highly recommend it. Now I just need to lose this weight I've gained!