Thursday, January 17, 2013

You're a Jerk!

Ok so now that you know about the sound I'll tell you Crab totally had me making the sound like CRAAAZY last night.

M:  What is with you today?  You are totally like... I don't know the word for a man, but if it were a woman it would be feisty.  You're... Snappy
C: I didn't snap at you. I snapped at the kids maybe.
M: Sparky maybe... Like Grrrrrr.... maybe.  But it's okay.  Everybody has their days and you are so great on any regular day.  I mean, I know I have mine.
C: Yeah you do!
M: But most of the time I'm a sweetheart. Like 87% of the time I'm sweet.
C: Where'd you come up with that number?
M:  I don't know...Like 4 to 5 days a month I'm crabby.
C: No more like about 2 days a week you're a real butthole (exact word he used!).  But I'm used to it.
M: (laughing) Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!?!?!  OMG!  Nooooooooo
C: Yeah you can be a real asshole.  Like you disagree just to disagree.

(Mind you we are laughing this whole time because that is how we argue.  With laughing.  It's like the spoonful of sugar to make the medicine go down)

So I'm all...

M:  No I want to be sweet.  I want you to be like "I have the sweetest girlfriend ever"
C:  Oh that went out the door a long time ago!
M: What!?!?!?  Are you serious?
C: Yeah I 'm serious!

So the rest of the night I was like GAAAASP!.... GAAAASP!

I hate thinking that I'm an asshole. Well no.  I hate thinking that I don't hide my asshole-ish-ness well because I'm definitely an asshole but I thought I hid it well!

No comments:

Post a Comment