Monday, October 8, 2012

Perfection


So Birthday was a success!  It was exactly what I wanted.  Exactly!

It's so frustrating not being able to put my feelings into words.  I feel like no matter what I say no one will ever be able to know how happy I am.  And I KNOW I'm happy because life is ROUGH right now.  And still I'm elated.  Truly warm and fuzzy on the inside.  I say this because I want to tell you all about my night.  But I just don't think I convey it completely.

So I guess my night started around 5 pm.  I put on a pair of leggings, a tank top and a big pink sweatshirt.  This was all planned.  Leggings and warmth was a big part of my plan.  My anemia makes me really cold.  So cold that in the winter I sit in front of the heater before touching Crab because my body is freezing to the touch.  I'm like cuddling a piece of cold raw chicken from the fridge. So I really just wanted my body to be warm.  I had a nice pair of fuzzy socks.  So I go to Crab's and we sit around for a little it bit and then I we ordered the food.  It took about an hour from the time I called the restaurant until the time I got back with the food.



Sooooo... first we watched James Bond Dr. No.





And laughed and talked then we watched North by Northwest with Cary Grant and we ate and drank.  



And boy did we drink!  The two of us killed off a whole bottle of Johnny Walker Double Black!  IT was SO GOOD!

Then we watched season 1 and 2 of The Chappelle Show. And then we watched The Streets is Watching.

And then we did it!  HaHa!  And it was good!  And I was kissing him and looking him in the face and TALKING

Yes Gawd!  I was!  I was TALKING!

And I ended up saying at 7am "I'm going to sleep now."  and at some point hearing "Are you cold" as he put another blanket over me. :) 

So my birthday was perfect. As simple as it sounds, it was just heaven.  And I try to tell him how happy these things make me.  How just completely thrilled I am, and excited to spend every minute I spend with him.  And I don't think he gets it.  Because this is just little little things to him.  He hates it that the money is gone.  That he can't do the things he likes to do with his girlfriend. But I so want him to stop thinking about that.  I want him to be able to enjoy  how happy he makes me without trips and gucci shoes...  I don't even need expensive shoes because I 'm clumsy and trip a lot and scuff and scrape up my shoes terribly!  I'd feel awful ruining a pair of really expensive shoes.

So anyway.  Thanks for reading.





6 comments:

  1. Yay! My honey is talking in bed! Good for you girl! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so super uber happy that you were happy on your birthday - YOU FUCKING deserve it! Men do not even understand how the little things mean so much more than the huge things which are nice to but its the simple that has such longevity. Happy Birthday Sis!!!

    Smooches!!!

    PS.... SHOUT OUT TO THE TALK - HOPE IT WAS DIRTY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that your birthday was perfect. Mine is in A couple days. I don't know what the husband has planned, but I know it will be great because I'll be with him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Early Birthday CeCe! I can't wait to read about it! hint hint!

      Delete