Thursday, September 20, 2012

Check in

So I'm not sure where I left off and I don't really feel like going to look so....

Crab and I are truly positively official. No if ands or buts.  He is mine and I am his and we are us.  It's interesting.  As we know this whole healthy type thing is completely foreign so it takes some getting used to.  He's definitely more involved in my life and has plenty more opinions than before.  And I guess that's all part of a relationship right?

I wish I had more to talk about!  I'm sooooo boring right now!


7 comments:

  1. Who's boring? Certainly not you! I need background. When did this happen? How did this happen? Did you take a moment to inform the other dudes that they needed to step? And also, congratulations. It's always nice when a love story finally heads to where it's supposed to. It will be nice to have someone special to celebrate your birthday this year with, no? I only remember because we were both talking about our birthdays on our blogs around the same time last year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes your right it is coming up, Oct 7th. I don't think there will be very much celebrating this year but I imagine at some point it will be nice! My sadistic side like to not remind people it's my birthday so they forget and I can be all "No big deal..." lol

      Delete
  2. Yay!! You're back!! And your posts are never boring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww the Crab and Di story continues with a new chapter.

    Glad you're back. I was about to start harassing you about it on Instagram and Twitter. LOL

    ReplyDelete