Thursday, June 14, 2012

Typical!

SO....I'm on the phone with Homeboy.

I'm like "So what did you have to tell me?"

H: I decided not to tell you

M: Of course you did.  You always do.

H: (laughs) I had a dream about you last night.

So he tells me the dream.  He saw me on Main Street and there was something wrong with my car.  So he picked me up and took me back to his house.  We were watching a movie and I said
"Don't be scared.  You can do anything you want to with me".  (Sounds like something I'd say right?)
So he takes off my pants and then........................................
he told me he'd be right back he had to go take his car to the shop.
When he got back I was gone.

That was the dream.

Sounds just like something he'd do.

Then he told me he'd call me back.

Oh Homeboy....

No comments:

Post a Comment