Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Homeboy Quickie

Oh... I stopped talking to Homeboy.  Well I stopped calling and texting him.  I still see him at the gym.  But I try not to give too much convo.  Last time I saw him I told him Crab and I are exclusive.  I don't ignore him completely though because that would be childish.  I have nothing against him.  He's a sweetheart.

He still calls every now and then.

A few days ago he called to tell me he's thinking about buying an apartment in my building.

I told him not to. (for a few reasons)

Yesterday he called to tell me he needs to tell me something

Then he said he'd call back when he finished eating.

I think he wants me to pay him attention.

I can't though.

I can't


2 comments:

  1. Um yeah, that's exactly what it sounds like...he just wants some attention. Men think we don't notice when they are seeking attention lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. say that Poppy. Sometimes they are so predictable. smh.
      [INSERT LAUGHTER HERE]

      Delete