Monday, June 24, 2013

Oh boy....

Sigh....

Laki was so right with the contradiction comment.

This is the terrible thing....

You know that cheaters attitude,  The one when someone is cheating and everything their partner does get on their nerves and they become unbearable?  Yeah... well I'm developing a pretty nasty Cheater's Attitude.  Being around MD all day 6 days a week makes be so resentful of Crab!  We've broken up like fifty times in the past 2 weeks.  And to top it off....

He's living with me....

Yeah.

Yeah.....

I don't even know how to begin to explain the complicated dynamics of my every day.  Crab in the morning, MD in the day, mixed with his wife throughout the day (who confronted me and told me she doesn't want me working there), then Crab at night...  And did I mention MD throughout the day.... yeah I did....

What made me think this was gonna work?

But I leaped in and it's gonna HAVE TO WORK!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my. Cheater's attitude, LOL. I ALWAYS get that after about the year mark, hence my forever alone.. I'll just start searching for sh*t to hate on and almost daring the other person to just leave.

    You definitely got some sparks ready to fly!

    ReplyDelete