Monday, October 15, 2012

Dolla Dolla Bill Y'all

I don't really have much to talk about!  I could be all Blah Blah Blah I love him.  Blah Blah Blah I want to be with him all the time.  Blah Blah Blah Blah Crab...

But

I don't feel like it.

I'm tired of talking about him to you guys for a while.

On another note... Guess what happened today?

The Gub'ment mailed my check! 

YESZIR!  

I want to spent 8 hours acting Nword-rific.  You know... buy something completely impractical and blast some Weezy while do it.  

Like Kid Fury style


(I swear I'm doing this in the grocery store in my head.  And I guarantee that you will too now)

But mostly I'll be paying for a little vacay for me Mini and Crab.  We're going to go to Universal Studios cause Mini wants to go.  And Christmas gifts.  Then the rest is going away.

  



2 comments:

  1. GIRRRRRL, once upon a time I would have gone crazy with money that was "extra" but now I have a new appreciation for money or at least I am trying. A vacay with your family is exciting. cant wait to hear about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I supposedly have a free day at Universal Studios that expires 12/31/12 and I've never even reached out to get it. I think that's like a 6 or 7 hour drive from here.

    ReplyDelete