Monday, May 14, 2012

Let's Just Be

I had a great weekend.  Mini stayed with his dad Friday night through Sunday night.  I stayed with Crab Friday through Sunday.  I went home to shower and change but for the most part I was with him the entire weekend.

I can't say just how nice it was!

I finally met his ex wife.  That was nice.  She was incredibly nice and told me how much she's heard about me and how much the kids like me.  And I finally met Little Crab.  He is a sweet sweet kid and gave me a nice hug! And so did the ex.  Only thing is that I had been just laying down when she came by.  Crab wasn't home so I was just chilling watching TV looking like exactly what I was doing.  I would have like to at least look decent.  But she was nice and gave me like 5 hugs.

So anyway, I had a perfect weekend.  I love that something so simple is so wonderful.  There's this Miguel song Just Be that I love. It's just about laying around doing nothing together.  Just being.  And it used to make me cry because I never did that with someone.  And it means everything to me to Just Be with him.  Everything.

2 comments:

  1. thats so wonderful. I am happy for you. I am glad that you are allowing yourself to be in the moment and allow yourself to be happy. you deserve it lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aawwwwww! Reading that made me smile! I'm so happy for you & happy that you are finally at a good/healthy place with Crab :-)

    ReplyDelete