Monday, February 6, 2012

Consistent Masochistic Orgy? Huh?

Homeboy is now feeling some type of way about Crab.
"I'm not gonna tell you not to talk to him."
Of course not cause that's not an option
"I want to meet him" he says...  say whuuuuu I'on think so fam!
Ah he just called.  Consistency.  He's becoming more consistant in his contact and he is definitely calling me more than I call him and that is important to me.
So the other day I was chillin with the girls Sweetie and Grill and we were talking about sex and such.  I gave them a little window into what I'm into.  They were very surprised.  I gave Grill a little demo.  I choked her a little then I play slapped her (tap not a slap). Then I caressed her cheek and told her she was a good girl.  Lol.  She seemed a bit nervous but might have liked it a little. Hopefully I awakened a little hidden masochism in her and she tries a little in the boudoire!

Then Sweetie says she wants to have orgy.  "Let's have an orgy you guys!"
-_-
I said, you know I don't pass my pussy out like that.  I'll come and push the dudes faces into your pussies though and smack them up a bit if you like.  Then Grill said she wouldn't feel comfortable with me seeing her coche and I said suit yourself I ain't thinking about your coche I was trying to help y'all out.
Shrug

1 comment: