Saturday, November 5, 2011

Chicks and Dirty Talk

Hey y'all. Sorry I've been away.  I've been playing freaky bisexual on twitter the past few days.  I made a new twitter account so Crab can watch me talk nasty with girls. Its been taking up quite a bit of time and I'm gaining popularity. So I must constantly thank followers and talk about eating pussy and things of that nature.  We are enjoying it.

I told him I'm scared I will just become a lesbian to which he said he'd just say "Fine! Fuck you bitch! JK"
AND WE LAUGHED...
I couldn't though...
But seriously.
What if I indulged my curiosity and realized I like women better? Than I got a whole new issue to deal with!
I mean... Actually, I totally have all intentions of doing it. I just don't want to like them better...
I do believe this nasty talk with these chicks is helping me with talking nasty to Crab. Im not going to sit here and tell y'all that I have been going all out talking and shit.  But I'm bringing it up in covo now.  For instance...

C:  when are you going to pick up Mini?
M: when I finish sucking you off.
C: good answer!

And now that I've started the nasty twitter I am seeming to use the word pussy a lot, which at one point I couldn't say at all and would just call it
The P Word.
So I'll be texting while I'm with him. And ill tell him "yeah I'm telling this chick I wanna eat her pussy from the back."  He finds this entertaining. It makes him laugh.  Probably because he knows #1 I have no idea what I'm talking about because I have never done anything like this and I'm making this shit all up. #2 that I would never say these things out of my mouth.

Oh oh...

Progress! Today at some point I was feeling tired and crampy and just not so good.  And I just wanted to be near him.  I needed comfort and when I thought about it, being with him was what I wanted to feel better.  So I called him and told him I wanted to see him.  When I met him at the train he was like "what happened at work?" And I said "nothing.  I just wasn't in a good mood and I just wanted to be with you."
Progress...  those were vulnerable feelings I wouldn't normaly reveal.

Then...
Then...
When I was done I stayed next to him and I didn't get up and I kept my hand on his leg and rubbed his leg a couple of times while we talked.  For me this was cuddling. I needed it. And it happened because I changed my behavior.  I didn't push him away so I could get up.  I kept my arm around his leg and touched his stomach and talked to him.  What we don't do is what we don't do because I won't do it. I'm gonna hug him tomorrow. And I'm gonna lay with him Sunday.

Sitting with him today really made me feel better.

3 comments:

  1. I'm proud of you in both aspects. Now I want to see your twitter lol. Sounds like hilarity :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Nony! I'm proud of me too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete