Monday, October 31, 2011

Quickie! Happy Halloween

Giggling...

We laugh so much. That's one of my favorite things about me and Crab's relationship. We crack up!

M: Crab, um can you slap me and spit on me without me having to ask you?
C: No. You are going to start talking so if there is something you want, you're going to have to ask me for it.
M: I can write anything. I just can't say it.
C: So what... are you gonna start handing me cue cards and just say "Here. This."
AND WE LAUGHED

M: Hey Crab!
C: Huh?
M: Remember I told you about Anonymous?
C: Yeah. She comments. You like her right?
M: Yeah. I wrote about a shrine to your body. She said she's obsessed with her dude's body too.
(Insert Shrine recap here).
AND WE LAUGHED

And you know I made sure to mention that picture I said I wanted!


It's a good Monday Morning! I went to see my CrabbyCrabster this morning and didn't want to leave him. :( He's working from home today because trains to Manhattan are still shutdown because of the snow. Afterwards I had sad look on my face. He asked what was wrong and I told him I wanted to stay...

Anyway. Happy Halloween. Use today to get dressed up like a slut and go out in public. That's what Crab and I want to do. But, no babysitter. :( So do it with me in mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment