Saturday, October 22, 2011

Nothing about nothing...

What a day!  I went to Crabs before work, after work and then a couple of hours later.  While I was there I finally finished watching Terminator 2 (after 3 attempts).  So now I've seen Terminator 3 and 2. So next he's gotta get 1. He's getting me caught up on movies that I should have seen by now.  My birthday we watched Gladiator. I wonder what will be next! Any suggestions. I've seen pretty much nothing so whatever you throw out there odds are I've never seen it.

After I finished watching Terminator he went to the gym and I ran some errands and got us something to eat at Panera. Then we listened to music and watched VH1Soul while he ironed and got his clothes ready to go out. I gave him some head and then curled up and went to sleep.  I woke up when he kept turning the bright ass light on and he was dressed to go and talking.  About what I can't remember. Blah blah scarf blah blah cologne blah blah doesn't it smell like both blah blah something else blah blah ready to go.  We got in the car and I drove him to where he was going. Muah kiss. And that was my Friday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment