Friday, May 13, 2011

Another gem from MzP

 
So another MzP story. 
 
MP - There's this guy who is always walking by when I'm coming home from work.  So today when I was walking in he noticed I didn't look too good so he asked if I was ok and I told him I didn't feel well and I had a really bad cold.  So he asked if he could bring me some soup.  I was like no thanks I'm good.  But he kept insisting so I said ok.  I went upstairs and I changed into boxers and a t-shirt and totally forgot about it.  Then there was a knock at the door and it was him.  So I let him in and went back into my bedroom and he followed me in and laid down on the bed with me.  So we're just laying there and GURL don't you know this Nword tried to touch my titties! Yes girl I told him to get out.  I mean really.  OMG.
 
I'm all - "Whuuuuuuuut?!?!?"
 
MP - Yes girl.  And you know how he said he was gonna bring me soup?
 
Me - Uh huh...
 
MP - Girl he brought me a cup o'noodles!
 
BLANK STARE
 
Now with my Internal Commentary
 
MP - There's this guy who is always walking by when I'm coming home from work.  So today when I was walking in he noticed I didn't look too good so he asked if I was ok and I told him I didn't feel well and I had a really bad cold.  So he asked if he could bring me some soup.  I was like no thanks I'm good.  But he kept insisting so I said ok. (Why you taking food from strangers?  You don't know dude)  I went upstairs and I changed into boxers and a t-shirt and totally forgot about it.  Then there was a knock at the door and it was him.  So I let him in (Seriously you letting dudes literally off the street into your home?) and went back into my bedroom (Bitch you got a living room!  Why did you go into the bedroom with a random stranger?) and he followed me in and laid down on the bed with me (NO COMMENT!) .  So we're just laying there and GURL don't you know this Nword tried to tuch my titties! Yes girl I told him to get out.  I mean really.  OMG.
 
I'm all - "Whuuuuuuuut?!?!?" (Fake emotional response.  At his point the fukery is beyond reasonable comprehension)
 
MP - Yes girl.  And you know how he said he was gonna bring me soup?
 
Me - Uh huh...
 
MP - Girl he brought me a cup o'noodles! (That's what the fuck you, get you donkey!)
 

3 comments:

  1. Holy hell, this shit had me dying! Thank you to Crab for encouraging you to share MzP stories. LOL!!! PS: This is Secret508- I started a new blog because all my girlfriends were up on my case and I needed something a little more anonymous. But you are welcome to follow, obviously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't blame you. There's a lot to be said for anonymity! (I really don't care if I spelled that right or not...)

    I'mma follow (OF COURSE!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Silly I can't get to you from your Sillygirl Profile. It isn't public.

    ReplyDelete