Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Quickie...

I'm really really tired. I was thinking some really profound deep shit on my way home from work. I was gonna blog about it. I can't even remember what it was. But that shit was deeeeeeeeep!

Oh... Oh... I know what it was. And.... it aint that deep... but...

A friend of mine recently went through a breakup and a makeup and although the process was difficult, and there were hurt feelings on both sides, I think that it will do wonders for the strength of the relationship.

If you are able to maintain a level of sanity during difficult times be those times cheating, finances, health whatever... If you can either maintain the growth of a budding romance, or hold on to an existing relationship it makes the bond that much stronger for it. And there's something to be said about that tough raw hide love. Love that is weathered. Love that has said "If I ever catch you....again" or "Things will get better, you'll find a job soon I'm sure" or that love that rubs your back while you puke or wipes your face with a cold rag when you have a fever.

When the trust is back.
When the paychecks are steady.
When the fever has broke. Your love just gained muscle! You feel stronger, you know you can endure.

Good shit! Imma have me some raw hide love. Just without the cheating...

No comments:

Post a Comment