Thursday, February 3, 2011

My Bestie... Drunk Me

So I was just telling a friend I love Drunk Me. 
 
Me and Drunk Me could hang out.  Maybe.  But drunk me isn't trying to be up under a bunch of chicks, so she may not even really want to chill with me. 
Drunk Me makes no apologies.  Well she does, but only if saying sorry will get her closer to what she wants.
Drunk Me makes the craziest faces (often a smirk and an upward side eye) because Drunk Me cracks herself up on the inside. She's FUCKING HILARIOUS!  In my opinion
Drunk Me always has an agenda!  I swear she can't just chill.  She always has something on her mind that she wants and HATES it if she doesn't get her way.
Drunk Me sends crazy texts that she doesn't even re-read once before pressing send. Usually in connection to not getting her way
Drunk Me gives chicks nasty looks. Sometimes without knowing... other times perfectly well aware.
Drunk Me bosses my friends around and is the leader.  Yup.  Drunk Me tells those bitches what to do.
Drunk Me will and wants to do everything sexually deviant
Drunk Me has no concept of time and doesn't get sleepy or tired.
Being Drunk Me is like being in a time lapse video.  Drunk Me only remembers the important details.  The good details.
I think some people don't like Drunk Me but I like her.  Drunk Me lets Me Me be free!

2 comments:

  1. Ice- a day doesn't go by that I don't think of something she said or did and either cringe or smile.

    ReplyDelete