Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day! (how generic)

Happy Valentine's Day Loves! I hope everyone is having a self-pity-free day. I can't stand when single people get all sad about it. It shouldn't be that big of a deal. I never had all that pomp and circumstance regardless of my relationship status.

Anyway. I'm a little despondent. Not because it's Valentine's Day but just because I became accustomed to seeing Crab so often and I hate it when he has to work late. It makes me miss him knowing that he's working late.

I spoke to MD yesterday. I had text him that I needed some professional advice. He called and we spoke for a few minutes. He gave me what seemed like good advice and let me know that he's always available when I need him. Its nice to have something halt on a positive rather than negative vibe. And it's nice to know his acquaintanceship is not conditional. Of course after telling me he's always here for me and willing to help in any way he asked if I needed any other type of help.

Me: "No MD... I told you before... I'm not trying to go there with you anymore."

MD: "Ok. But you can always call me. I miss you."

Me: "I know..."

No comments:

Post a Comment