Monday, May 7, 2012

Day 6 Pet Peeves


This is a simple one.  SO SIMPLE

It irks my nerves like nothing else when people pronounce the word salmon

SAL-MON

Oh..... It's like nails on a chalk board.

You know what else I don't like, people who complain when we go out
Oh I don't like the music.
Oh this is boring.
Oh the drinks are too expensive.
Are you ready to go?

SHUT UP!  BOUNCE!  BYE! GO HOME, SHYT!

And...

Shopping with people who look and try on and put back and like the dress but not this part of the dress and don't like that but they do like that...
I go into a store with purpose.  I pick up a shirt.  I pick up a pair of paints.  I walk to the register.  I leave.  The whole process takes about 15 to 20 minutes TOPS.  I prefer to shop alone because I have no tolerance for browsers and pickyness.  None what so ever.

And...

Shut up when I'm driving and stop giving me directions.
Crab will give me turn by turn directions going places where we live.  Like Ummm I know how to get to Target.  I've lived here MY ENTIRE LIFE! He even tells me it's ok to go when I'm at a stop sign.  It is the point of time when I'm least in love with him.  If we were talking about most in love and least in love.  Least in love is when he's in the passenger seat of my car.

And

Well yeah, that's all I can really think of.

Oh and people who try and finish my words as I talk.  That feels so awkward to me. Isn't that weird?

Yeah.  That's it.


2 comments:

  1. dude. salmon - my mother and I were talking about this the other day.

    i cant stand riding with the chick that is complaining about where we are especially when it was her idea.

    what about the folks that read every sign as you pass when you are in the car

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I've never had anybody do that sign reading mess but I'm SURE it would get on my damn nerves!

    ReplyDelete