Day 1 Introduction, Recent Picture and 15 Interesting Facts
1. I can twist my arm around and scratch my own back.
2. I love candy. Not chocolate. CANDY. Candy candy candy. Like a kid, I love it.
3. I throw up a lot. The following things make me throw up. Processed Cheese, hot dogs, any type of melon, milk
4. I am an artist. That's who I am on the inside. On the outside I am a Real Estate Analyst. I wish I had two more hands I'd give my job 4 thumbs down.
5. I wear gray and black A LOT!
6. I used to have a huge shoe collection. Then my husband threw out one of each shoe.
7. I'm extremely anemic and have to have I.V. therapy once a week.
8. I smoke but will never let anyone see me smoke so most people have no idea b/c I hide it like crazy. I'm ashamed of it.
9. I hate amusement parks. Just not my thing, you know.
10. I hate sand and being in the sun, thus I don't like beaches.
11. I love vodka and I like it straight.
12. I write how talk. Exactly. So sometimes my sentences sound awkward but I'm from Jersey. We have our own way of talking that doesn't necessarily translate into writing.
13. I live about 20 minutes outside of Manhattan and I almost never go into the city.
14.I'm cheap. Like super cheap!
15. I'm messy!