Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Just Babbling

Nothing to report on the man front.  Obviously Crab and I made up and things are okay right now.  I don't know what's going on in his noggin.  But as for mine things are good.  I love him as much as always. 

Homeboy.  Same old same old.  Apparently this weekend he didn't feel well.  I didn't call him because number one I was with Crab and number two because... I just didn't.  And I didn't call him Monday all day either.  Monday night he was a tad bit bent out of shape about me not calling him back when I said I would Friday but I didn't care much because he could have called me.  And if he doesn't feel well he should say that.  I've been trying to beat that into his head for as long as I've known him.  He thinks that I should know how he is and not get upset and I feel he should know how I am and be considerate and let me know he's gone into Homeboy Hibernation Mode   I don't think it's a lot to ask to not let more than 16 hrs pass before reaching out.  

Other than that, he wants me to put Mini in football camp at his gym.  We shall see.  Just trying to expose him to as many things as possible to see what sticks.  Ya know?

Homeboy and I were supposed to go to church Sunday but obviously neither one of us was concerned because we didn't go.  Our mothers happen to go to the same church so he was all "We should go to church and surprise them".  But we never did.  Maybe another Sunday.  

No comments:

Post a Comment