Monday, February 20, 2012

I forgot how fucking moody Homeboy is.  If he is angry about something he will totally not answer the phone.  For days.  I just spoke to him 10:50pm Monday night.  The last time I'd spoken to him was Saturday evening.  And then he had major attitude.  It was so fucking uncomfortable.  So I'm like

M: Listen.  I'm gonna let you go. I'm not gonna hold you hostage on the phone if you don't want to talk.

H: (with an attitude mind you) If I didn't feel like talking I wouldn't have picked up the phone

Silence.............................

Crab calls

C: what are you doing?
M: talking on the phone
C: to who
M: huh?
C: who are you talking to?
M: Homeboy
C: I knew by how you were hesitating. 
M: hold on a minute lemme..
C: oh he's still on the phone? Go ahead. Call me back.

Click back over to Homeboy

Sidebar -  FYI Homeboy is not a homeboy.  He's actually really unhomeboyish.  Went to a great private school in a rich town.  I only call him homeboy because I couldn't think of a name for him. It was supposed to be temporary.  He's fairly preppy.

I then started talking about American history and the NY Times and he snapped out of it and sounded like himself again. We talked for a few minutes and then I said I was sleepy and would speak to him tomorrow.

Now Crab won't answer the phone. Oh boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment