Thursday, February 23, 2012

Blah Blah Blah

My head is killing me from yesterday.

Homeboy.  He... I don't know...  He's back to the same shit.  I'm not gonna focus any attention on him.  It's actually coming up on 2 years since we met.  I didn't realize it had been that long until yesterday's old blog post fiasco and I read back.  I'm not gonna chase him or baby him when he gets moody.  He can call me when he's finished acting weird.  Maybe he's gotten another headache.  How do you call somebody to tell them you're in love with them and then go crawl under a rock for days. Whats the point? When he's good he's good but when he's bad he's dreadful or however that little prose goes.

In other news... I think I'm feeling depressed.  Like that depressed where you are fighting tears and for no apparent reason.  Like the bust out crying out of no where depressed.  Now that I type it out I realize it's not depression.  I'm just overwhelmed.  My life feels hectic. I feel so tired all of the time and I'm constantly hanging by a thread.  Like I want to quit sometimes but you can't when you're a mom.  But I'm feeding Mini fast food like everyday. I gotta get it together.


No comments:

Post a Comment