Thursday, December 15, 2011

Jangle Jangle

Idea!  Idea!  I HAVE A MUTHA EFFIN IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My babycakes is sad.  So sad... His youngest daughter will probably spend Christmas with her mother or her husband's family. And he will once again be alone. So I will have a Christmas Dinner for my Sweetest.  I will barge in the house like the Christmas Gustapo with all types of soulful Christmas food and love for my SugarPieHoneyBunch LOVE!  I'mma make a Whispers Christmas Song Playlist and some Christmas Tree Air freshner and we are gonna have Christmas.  I'mma buy him a bunch of cheap affordable gifts

- Haynes V-Neck White Undershirts
- Garnier Fructis Frizz Control Conditioner
- Wheeties
- Tide with Febreeze
- Glade Angel Whispers Candles
- Bananas
- Neutrogena Lip Balm
- Neutrogena Sesame Oil




No comments:

Post a Comment