Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Quickie

Amazingly the conversation came up. The other day he looked at me and said "I feel like I've given up."  I told him the whole cave scenario and he agreed.  Now lets see what happens.  I told him I'm not as good as pushing him like he is to me.  The difference is I'll take the push.  He won't. He will make excuses.  FOR EVERYTHING.  I explained that to him.  I told him he's a fucking nag.  I am not.  And I won't ever be.  So when I push he's got to move.  I'm not going to badger him because it's not in me.

On another note, he's becoming more naggy.  Sometimes it's embarrassing because I'll be around other people at work and he's all

"When are you leaving work?  I called you, how come you didn't pick up?  What time are you leaving?  What do you have to do?"

It's a little embarrassing.

No comments:

Post a Comment